Inspirational homes: The home of Ingrid & Remi from BLAFRE DESIGN

It's no secret and it's no news that I am deeply in love with Scandinavian homes. So how could i not love the home of Ingrid & Remi from BLAFRE DESIGN.

BLAFRE DESIGN

All images are taken by Elisabeth Sperre Alnes. Please check out her work at her blog elisabethalnes.blogspot.com.


Check out all images at Ingrid's blog at blafre.blogspot.com. Once again that I wish I would speak Norwegian.

BLAFRE DESIGN

But not only their Norwegian home is to die for also the products they design and sell at BLAFRE DESIGN - their family business - are lovely.

BLAFRE DESIGN
Images from www.blafre.com

6 comments:

  1. Lovely post, Marion. I like Blafre too.
    Good to see this blog is alive again ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely blog you have! Thank you for sharing all this beautiful posts with us:-9 Kisses from denmark

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello. As I make my living as a professional home stager I always appreciate stylish design. I really like the picture of the kitchen in white color completed with colorful objects. Really beautiful design!
    Take care,
    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  4. i want to move in and never leave. it's the bright natural light that seems to be streaming in everywhere that makes it so inviting! you have such beautiful pictures everytime i come here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the clean white punctuated by color - just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete