Rifle Design by Anna Melcon Bond

Rifle Design by Anna Melcon Bond

I just have to share some of Anna's amazing work on my blog, too. Anna is specialized in hand painted illustraitons and lettering and makes the most awesome wedding invitations, brochures, stationary and other custom paper goods. And I really adore her style. She draws everything by hand and scans it afterwards. A workflow that I (unfortunately) have never become friends with as the scanner is an electronic device that I really hate to use. But it's so good to see that there are still talented people like Anna out there that draw by hand. I will always heart hand-drawn images over digitally drawn ones. There's nothing more beautiful than some hand-written words and a hand-shaded illustration. It reminds me that I haven't picked up a pencil for way too long.
Oh, and Anna has a lovely home, too (see the last two images). Check out Anna's portfolio, her weddings & events site and her blog with the best blog header ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment