Canada 2008: Pinks at Montréal Botanical Garden

Montréal Botanical Garden
I already posted some impressions fom Montréal Botanical Garden last year. But of course I took tons of images so I thought I'd share some more. More lovely shades fo pink. You can find the entry from last year here. If you ever happen to be in Montréal be sure to visit it and bring plenty of time. It was my most favorite place in Montréal. While it rained most of the three days we've been there this the weather was lovely.
More information can be found on the offical site of the Montréal Botanical Garden / Jardin botanique. (Dear people from the Montréal Botanical Garden, if you think about giving your website a new design drop me a line...it screams 'redesign me'...)

Montréal Botanical Garden

Montréal Botanical Garden

No comments:

Post a Comment