H&M - Fashion for your home

H&M HOME

The new H&M - Fashion for your home is finally available online at shop.hm.com. But unfortunately it is only available online and not in their stores. When it comes to beddings and towles and things I really like to check the quality first. With my hands. I want to feel the fabrics. Nothing worse than some itchy linens. (The last itchy bedding I bought from IKEA were converted into our new bedroom curtains...) There are some items I really like but there's also some stuff that makes me feel like I've already seen it at IKEA several years ago...And I truly with they would sell all the props and the furniture, too.

H&M HOME

2 comments:

  1. I wish so much it comes in Quebec, Canada, or that I can read it in French or English...

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my .... this stuff is fantastic!!

    I love your blog.... very beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete