Bolig Liv

Bolig Liv
I wish I could just go to the news stand tomorrow morning and pick up the latest issue of Bolig Liv. Maybe we should move up to the North of Germany close to the Danish border? I swear I'd go shopping in Denmark every single day!!!! And get all those lovely magazines. And handbags. And shoes. And all those other pretty things they have.

Bolig Liv
Bolig Liv
Bolig Liv
Bolig Liv

All images from boligliv.dk

You can have a sneak peak in the lastest issue here. And I will most definitely try those cupcake recipes.

2 comments:

  1. This is a SO beautiful and inspiring blog. Really. And thanks for the link to this magazine, i'm going to look at it right now. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is another publication i wish we had here in the USA...!
    \
    Jen Ramos
    'Cards & Prints You'll Love...'
    www.madebygirl.com
    madebygirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete