Ballerinas (and other lovely things) from Nordhjem

Ballerinas

Images fron nordhjem.dk

I'm so tempted to order some of these ballerinas Nordhjem has on sale. They look comfy and cute and are a steal for DKK 129,00 / EUR 17,67 / USD 22,00. But I do not have good experiences with buying shoes online and my feet are somewhat complicated anyway.
If you don't know Nordhjem yet you should most defenitely have a look at their online store. They sell the most lovely things and on their outlet pages you can find cute things for a steal. Plus they ship worldwide! I've ordered some ribbons and props with them last year (see photo below) and was totally happy was totally happy with their service and their products.

lovely things from nordhjem

6 comments:

  1. Wow, danke für den schönen Tipp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I need those yellow ballerinas! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So lovely! And how can those beautiful shoes be such a steal?

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are on sale and as far as I can see only selected sizes are still available. Original price was DKK 899,00 / EUR 120,00 / USD 150,00!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got all excited but it doesn't look like they ship to the US?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just send them an email. I had some questions, too, and they have been pretty helpful with answering...

    ReplyDelete