Layout troubles

Argh, I only wanted to add an 'older entries' link at the bottom of this page and now my old design template does not work any more. I'm sorry if anyone is visiting my blog right now and it looks like a complete mess...
I intentionally saved the old HTML code but yes, I have to admit, it's always been a mess because I never had a proper template for my layout so I took a free (messy) template and revamped it quickly back then. And now the code does not validate anymore (it seems like they added the validate-code-feature) and therefore I can not save it. Makes me gotta change the new XML code from a differnet (this time I use template provided through blogger) and restore the old layout bit by bit...Maybe I should use this as a sign and redesign the whole site?

No comments:

Post a Comment