Sideboard Love

Sideboard Love

Images from www.ikea.com and www.ikea.de

Oh, it has happened again. I fell in love with a piece of funiture. With the Trollsta Sideboard from IKEA.
As long as I can remember I hated the color yellow. But after getting a yellow/green-ish couch the color - with all its different shades - has grown on me more and more. I only wish I had some space for the sideboard...

EDIT: Wait, in the US it is only available in black? But in return they also offer this sweet cabinet? What's going on? I hope they make both colors available even though I do not see myself getting black furniture anytime soon. I'm already really sick of my black Peter Maly bed and my black IKEA wardrobe. I've really been into black funiture back in the 90s but today not so much anymore...

No comments:

Post a Comment