Lamps by Le Klint

Lamps by Le Klint

Classic Collection by Le Klint, Images from www.leklint.com

When it comes to interior design I always found that picking nice lamps was the hardest part. But lately I've seen lots of great lamps. I discovered these lamps by Le Klint on our vacation in Denmark. We had some classic Le Klint shades in our vacation home, which I didn't even know until I spotted them in a small lamp store in Helsinge. You could see them in the window of almost every lamp store whether in a small town like Helsinge or in Copenhagen.

Le Klint has two major collections. The classic collection with the handcrafted pleated shades and the Undercover collection with a glass or acryl shade and a replacable inner shade that comes in different colors and patterns, including a lovely marimekko collection.

Lamps by Le Klint
Undercover Collection by Le Klint, Images from www.leklint.com

No comments:

Post a Comment